Jet Studio Software Terms and Conditions
This Terms of Service and Conditions is a document that describes the conditions of use of Jet Studio’s proprietary data. If you have a question you can send an e-mail to [email protected] or visit Jet Help / Support.
Jet Studio Software (“Jet Studio”) owns and operates this https://jetstudio.ch website business. All references to “we”, “us”, “our”, this “website” or this “site” shall be construed to mean Jet Studio.
By accessing the website at https://jetstudio.ch, Or any Jet Studio Software content, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Jet Studio’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Jet Studio’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Jet Studio at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Jet Studio Software’s website are provided on an “as is” basis. Jet Studio Software makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Jet Studio Software does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Disclaimer for harm caused by downloads
Visitor downloads information from this site at this own risk. Website makes no warranty that downloads are free of corrupting
In no event shall Jet Studio or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Jet Studio’s website, even if Jet Studio or a Jet Studio authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Jet Studio’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Jet Studio does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Jet Studio may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Jet Studio Software does not make any commitment to update the materials.
No additional notice of any kind for any reason is due Visitor and Visitor expressly warrants an understanding that the right to notice is waived as a condition for permission to view or interact with the website.
Visitor agrees that in the event he causes damage, which the Website is required to pay for, the Visitor, as a condition of viewing, promises to reimburse the Website for all.
10 Legal Notice
You understand that by using our services you agree to our Legal Notice understanding our limitations in using our services and websites.
11. Copyright Notice
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA):
Jet Studio Software cares about the integrity and security of your personal data. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal data for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal data at your own risk.
13. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Jet Studio has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Jet Studio of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Jet Studio may revise these Terms and Conditions for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions.
16. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.