Effective 23, August 2020
This Policy applies to all Jet Studio Software’s operating divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, and branches, and any additional subsidiary, affiliate, or branch of Jet Studio Software that we may subsequently form.
0. When this policy applies
Specific Jet Studio Software services
1. Information We Collect
1.1 Information You Give to Us.
1.1.1 Information that is Necessary for the Use of the Jet Studio Software Platform.
We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the Jet Studio Software Platform.
This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations.
Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
- Account Information. When you sign up for a Jet Studio Software Account, we require certain information such as your first name, last name, email address.
- Communications with Jet Studio Software and other Users. When you communicate with Jet Studio Software or use the Jet Studio Software Platform to communicate with other Users, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
1.1.2 Information You Choose to Give Us.
You may choose to provide us with additional personal information in order to obtain a better user experience when using the Jet Studio Software Platform.
This additional information will be processed based on your consent.
- Additional Profile Information. You may choose to provide additional information as part of your Jet Studio Software profile. Some of this information as indicated in your Account settings is part of your personal profile page, and will be visible to other users or team members within your Account.
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your Jet Studio Software Account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions or referral programs, or use other features of the Jet Studio Software Platform.
1.2 Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the Jet Studio Software Platform and Payment Services.
- When you use the Jet Studio Software Platform, we automatically collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Jet Studio Software Platform and Payment Services.
- Geo-location Information. When you use certain features of the Jet Studio Software Platform, we may collect information about your precise or approximate location as determined through data such as your IP address or mobile device’s GPS to offer you an improved user experience. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings menu.
- Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the Jet Studio Software Platform such as the pages or content you view, your feature usage, number of pages in use, design, and content of pages, and other actions on the Jet Studio Software Platform.
- Log Data and Device Information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the Jet Studio Software Platform, even if you have not created a Jet Studio Software Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the Jet Studio Software Platform (including if you clicked on links to third-party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Jet Studio Software Platform.
- Payment Transaction Information. Jet Studio Software collects information related to your payment transactions through the Jet Studio Software Platform, including the payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, IBAN information, your address, and other related transaction details. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and Jet Studio Software.
1.3 Information We Collect from Third Parties.
Jet Studio Software may collect information, including personal information, that others provide about you when they use the Jet Studio Software Platform and the Payment Services, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Jet Studio Software Platform and the Payment Services.
We do not control, supervise or respond to how the third parties providing your information process your personal data, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
For more information on third parties used, see the Jet Studio Software GDPR web page.
- Third-Party Services. If you link, connect, or log in to your Jet Studio Software Account with a third-party service (e.g. Google, Facebook), the third-party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
- Other Sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third-party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, we may receive fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification services for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts. We may receive information about you and your activities on and off the Jet Studio Software Platform through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
2. How We Use Information We Collect
We use, store, and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Jet Studio Software Platform, create and maintain a trusted and safer environment and comply with our legal obligations.
2.1 Provide, Improve, and Develop the Jet Studio Software Platform.
- Enable you to access and use the Jet Studio Software Platform.
- Enable you to communicate with other Team Members.
- Operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Jet Studio Software
- Platform and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Provide customer service, including logging into a User’s account to troubleshoot with their consent, providing email support, or phone support for Enterprise customers.
- Send your service or support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
- To operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Jet Studio Software
- Platform and experience, and personalize and customize your experience (such as making design suggestions or recommending features), we conduct profiling based on your interactions with the
- Jet Studio Software Platform, your profile information and preferences, and other content you submit to the
- Jet Studio Software Platform.
We process this information given our legitimate interest in improving the Jet Studio Software Platform and our users’ experience with it, and where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you.
2.2 Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment.
- Detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Resolve any disputes and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- Enforce our Terms of Service and other policies.
- In connection with the activities above, we may conduct profiling based on your interactions with the
- Jet Studio Software Platform, your profile information and other content you submit to the Jet Studio Software Platform, and information obtained from third parties. In limited cases, automated processes may restrict or suspend access to the Jet Studio Software Platform if such processes detect a User or activity that we think poses a safety or other risk to themselves, the
- Jet Studio Software Platform, other Users, or third parties.
- We process this information given our legitimate interest in protecting the
- Jet Studio Software Platform, to measure the adequate performance of our contract with you, and to comply with applicable laws.
2.3 Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing.
- With your consent, we may send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences (including information about Jet Studio Software or partner campaigns and services) and social media advertising through social media platforms (such as Facebook or Google).
- Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising.
- Administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Jet Studio Software or its third-party partners.
- Conduct profiling on your characteristics and preferences (based on the information you provide to us, your interactions with the
- Jet Studio Software Platform, information obtained from third parties) to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that we think may be of interest to you.
We will process your personal information for the purposes listed in this section given our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of interest.
You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications or changing your notification settings within your Jet Studio Software Account.
2.4 How the Payments Data Controller uses the Information Collected.
- Detect and prevent fraud, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Conduct checks against databases and other information sources.
- Comply with legal obligations (such as anti-money laundering regulations).
- With your consent, send your promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences.
The Payments Data Controller processes this information given its legitimate interest in improving the Payment Services and its users’ experience with it, and where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you and to comply with applicable laws.
3. Sharing & Disclosure
3.1 With Your Consent.
Where you have provided consent, we share your information, including personal information, as described at the time of consent, such as when you authorize a third-party application or website to access your Jet Studio Software Account or when you participate in promotional activities conducted by Jet Studio Software partners or third parties.
3.2 Compliance with Law, Responding to Legal Requests, Preventing Harm, and Protection of Our Rights.
Jet Studio Software may disclose your information, including personal information, to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) comply with our legal obligations, (ii) to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against Jet Studio Software, (iii) to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you or any other of our users to legal liability, (iv) to enforce and administer our Terms of Service, or other agreements with Users, or (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Jet Studio Software, its employees, its Users, or members of the public.
Where appropriate, we may notify Users about legal requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law, or (ii) we believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon Jet Studio Software’s property, its Users and the Jet Studio Software Platform. In instances where we comply with legal requests without notice for these reasons, we will attempt to notify that User about the request after the fact where appropriate and where we determine in good faith that we are no longer prevented from doing so.
3.3 Service Providers.
Jet Studio Software uses a variety of third-party service providers to help us provide services related to the Jet Studio Software Platform and the Payment Services.
Service providers may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
In particular, our service providers are based in Europe, India, Asia Pacific, and North and South America.
For example, service providers may help us: (i) fraud prevention, and risk assessment, (ii) perform product development, maintenance and debugging, (iii) allow the provision of the Jet Studio Software Services through third-party platforms and software tools (e.g. through the integration with our APIs), or (iv) provide customer service, advertising, or payments services.
Jet Studio Software has executed appropriate contracts with the service providers that prohibit them from using or sharing Personal Information except as necessary to perform the contracted services on our behalf or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
Click here to view our list of sub-processors.
Jet Studio Software will need to share your information, including personal information, in order to ensure the adequate performance of our contract with you.
3.4 Corporate Affiliates.
To enable or support us in providing the Jet Studio Software Platform, we may share your information, including personal information, within our corporate family of companies that are related by common ownership or control.
- Sharing with Jet Studio Software, Inc. even if your Country of Residence is not the United States, your information may be shared with Jet Studio Software which provides the technical infrastructure for the Jet Studio Software Platform, product development and maintenance, customer support, trust and safety, and other business operation services to other Jet Studio Software entities. The data sharing is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and is based on our legitimate interests in providing the Jet Studio Software Platform globally.
Additionally, we share your information, including personal information, with our corporate affiliates in order to support and integrate, promote, and to improve the Jet Studio Software Platform and our affiliates’ services.
3.5 Social Media Platforms.
Where permissible according to applicable law we may use certain limited personal information about you, such as your email address, to hash it and to share it with social media platforms, such as Facebook or Google, to generate leads, drive traffic to our websites or otherwise promote our products and services or the Jet Studio Software Platform.
These processing activities are based on our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be if your interest.
The social media platforms with which we may share your personal data are not controlled or supervised by Jet Studio Software.
Therefore, any questions regarding how your social media platform service provider processes your personal data should be directed to such a provider.
3.6 Business Transfers.
If Jet Studio Software undertakes or is involved in any merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or insolvency event, then we may sell, transfer or share some or all of our assets, including your information in connection with such transaction or in contemplation of such transaction (e.g., due diligence).
3.7 Aggregated Data.
We may also share aggregated information (information about our users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and other anonymized information for regulatory compliance, industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
4. Other Important Information
4.1 Analyzing your Communications.
We may use technologies considered automated decision-making or profiling.
We will not make automated decisions about you that would significantly affect you unless such a decision is necessary as part of a contract we have with you, we have your consent, or we are required by law to use such technology.
We may review, scan, or analyze your communications on the Jet Studio Software Platform for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer support purposes.
For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, we scan and analyze messages to mask contact information and references to other websites.
In some cases, we may also scan, review, or analyze messages to debug, improve, and expand product offerings.
We use automated methods where reasonably possible.
However, occasionally we may need to manually review some communications, such as for fraud investigations and customer support, or to assess and improve the functionality of these automated tools.
We will not review, scan, or analyze your communications to send third party marketing messages to you, and we will not sell reviews or analyzes of these communications.
These activities are carried out based on Jet Studio Software’s legitimate interest in ensuring compliance with applicable laws and our Terms of Service, preventing fraud, promoting safety, and improving and ensuring the adequate performance of our services.
4.2 Linking Third-Party Accounts.
You may link your Jet Studio Software Account with your account at a third party social networking service.
When you create this link:
- The information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be stored, processed and transmitted for fraud prevention and risk assessment purposes; and
- The publication and display of information that you provide to Jet Studio Software through this linkage is subject to your settings and authorizations on the Jet Studio Software Platform and the third-party site.
We only collect your information from linked third party accounts to the extent necessary to ensure the adequate performance of our contract with you, or to ensure that we comply with applicable laws, or with your consent.
5. Third-Party Partners & Integrations
The Jet Studio Software Platform may contain links to third-party websites or services, such as third-party integrations, co-branded services, or third party-branded services (“Third Party Partners”).
Jet Studio Software doesn’t own or control these Third-Party Partners and when you interact with them, you may be providing information directly to the Third-Party Partner, Jet Studio Software, or both.
These Third-Party Partners will have their own rules about the collection, use, and disclosure of information.
We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the other websites you visit.
6. Operating Globally
6.1 International Data Transfers
To facilitate our global operations Jet Studio Software may transfer, store, and process your information within our family of companies or with service providers based in Europe, India, Asia Pacific, and North and South America, including but not limited to the United States.
Laws in these countries may differ from the laws applicable to your Country of Residence.
Where we transfer store, and process your personal information outside the EEA we have ensured that appropriate safeguards are in place to ensure an adequate level of data protection.
Your Personal Information may be accessible to law enforcement or other authorities pursuant to a lawful request.
By providing information to Jet Studio Software you explicitly consent to the storage of your Personal Information in these locations.
7.3 California & Vermont Residents.
Jet Studio Software Payments will not share information it collects about you with its affiliates or third parties (both financial and non-financial), except as required or permitted by your state’s law.
7.4 California Privacy Rights.
California’s law permits Users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information, disclosed to those third parties.
See Section 12 “Contact Us” for where to send such requests.
Jet Studio Software and Jet Studio Software Payments do not share personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without your prior consent.
Accordingly, you can prevent disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes by withholding consent.
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration.
Some safeguards we used to protect your information are firewalls and data encryption, and information access controls.
If you know or have reason to believe that your Jet Studio Software Account credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your Jet Studio Software Account, please contact us following the instructions in Section 12 below.
9. Contests, Giveaways or Games
When we run a contest or giveaway or game relating to our Sites, it will be accompanied by a set of rules.
In conjunction with your entry in such contest or giveaway, personally identifiable information will be collected only if you voluntarily submit it.
10. Children’s Information
The Sites are not intended for children under 16 years of age.
Jet Studio Software does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 years of age.
If you are under 16 years of age, do not provide personal information to Jet Studio Software without providing us with consent from your parents.
If Jet Studio Software discovers that a child under the age of 16 has provided Jet Studio Software with personal information, and we do not have parental consent, Jet Studio Software will immediately delete that child’s information from the Sites.
If you believe that company has been provided with the personal information of a child under the age of 16 without parental consent, please notify us immediately via the contact form.
We will provide notice of any material changes via a notice on our website.
12. Contact Us
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
GDPR, or the General Data Protection Regulation, is a directive of the European Union on privacy and the treatment of personal data approved in 2016.
It went into full effect on May 25, 2018.
It replaced all previous privacy directives dating back to 1995.
The GDPR regulates how individuals and organizations may obtain, use, store, and eliminate personal data and allows you to explicitly accept or decline such use.
The GDPR extends consumer privacy consent and protection for European citizens and governs how organizations handle their personal information.
Organizations must be compliant with the seven rights of EU/EEA citizens and what those rights mean.
- Right to transparent communication – to communicate where personal data goes
- Right to basic information – to provide reasons why and how personal data is used
- Right to access – to provide access to your own personal data
- Right to be forgotten – to delete personal data by request
- Right to restrict processing – to restrict usage of personal data by request
- Right to data portability – to transfer personal data between platforms
- Right to object to processing – to restrict processing and usage of personal data
Our GDPR Compliance
Jet Studio Software takes your privacy seriously and wants to build and maintain trust with all our customers.
As a result, we have complied fully with the GDPR.
We are transparent about why we collect personal information and how it’s used to improve the user experience and our site’s performance.
Jet Studio Software is excited about the GDPR and the strong data privacy and security principles it emphasizes.
We achieved compliance with the GDPR before it was released officially on May 25th, 2018.
As part of the compliance process, we are continuously improving our internal documentation, data systems, processes, and procedures to ensure compliance on an ongoing basis.
- Audited all third-party vendors we work with and updated our third-party vendor contracts to meet the requirements of the GDPR.
- Updated our product workflows to include GDPR provisions for EU/EEA customers.
- In addition, added more granular opt-in/opt-out settings of personal data collected through the Jet Studio Software platform.
- Address any requests made by Jet Studio Software customers related to their expanded individual rights under the GDPR, including deletion of personal data, updating personal data, and transferring personal data to another platform.
- Continue to encrypt our customers’ personal information, lead, and billing data. We do not have any access to our customers’ lead data.
- Secured customer support troubleshooting.
We collect a variety of information so that you can use our platform.
Primary information like your full name and email address is necessary so you can use and have an account with Jet Studio Software.
You may choose to share more information such as company name and phone number.
We also ask your consent on a range of other information including, but not limited to, IP address; approximate location; in-app usage around features; page use, design, and content; login information; browser type and version; time zone setting; device information; operating system and version; cookie data; and payment transactions.
Finally, we also collect Third Party information.
For example, if you connect with a Google account, we receive the information necessary to authenticate that it’s you.
Other Third Party information may also include demographic data or fraud detection information.
Another type of information we get may relate to your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
We ensure all data is safely encrypted and meets the standards laid out by the GDPR so that any personal information we collect is safely warehoused according to the articles laid out in the GDPR Chapter 5.
For full details please visit our
Compliance for Customers
The essence of the GDPR is about increasing transparency and adding consumer privacy protections.
This means explaining in plain language how you collect and use any personal data.
The GDPR also means ensuring that you can manage and securely store their data.
Users also have the right to consent to these uses so you must include the ability to opt-in to gathering lead data and cookies.
For cookie management we suggest presenting customers with a cookie solution to manage opting in to tracking cookies.
The information we provide here are informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice. We strongly advise that in order to assure complete compliance to seek out professional legal advice or refer to the appropriate data supervisory authority for more details on how to comply.
Below are a few great resources to help you prepare:
General Data Protection Regulation, Simplified (Intersoft Consulting)
Understanding GDPR (IAB)
GDPR Compliance Primer (IAB)
GDPR : A Primer for U.S.-Based Organizations That Handle EU Personal Data (NYU School of Law)
The GDPR extends coverage to all the European Union, including the United Kingdom since it is still part of the EU.
If you do or plan to do business in Europe, reach European customers, or process EU personal data, then the GDPR will apply to you, regardless of your physical operational location.
You will be responsible for ensuring that your landing pages and any lead data you collect are compliant with the GDPR.
This will include honoring the regulation’s new expanded rights, updating your consent and processing requirements, and updating your data processing policies and documentation.
Here are some areas where Jet Studio Software can help you become compliant with the GDPR:
Expanded personal rights:
1. Right to be forgotten – You may delete individual leads upon request at any time from your Jet Studio Software account. We will delete and remove any customer personal data upon request.
2. Right to restrict processing – You may incorporate opt-in functionality on your landing pages so your leads can opt-out of inclusion in a variety of marketing initiatives.
4. Right to portability – You may export leads’ personal data in order to provide portability of data to your landing page visitors at any time through your Jet Studio Software account. If you would like to pull your own personal data, please reach out to us. We will run the query and pull your data.
Consent and processing requirements:
2. Jet Studio Software has updated our sign-up flow to include an opt-in box for consent to use the product. Users who prefer not to consent to the collection of their personal data will unfortunately not be able to use Jet Studio Software as this information is necessary to provide services and operate the product. We offer a separate opt-in box for marketing and communications. For those who opt-in, we may use your information to offer products or services that may be of interest based on your preferences.
3. We will provide notice of how personal data is used within the Jet Studio Software app, as well as the ability to change opt-in and opt-out settings. We will also provide a Global Unsubscribe button if you would like to opt-out of all non-transactional emails.
4. As Jet Studio Software has no access to the personal data of your leads, it is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain consent from your leads/visitors to collect their personal data and send that data to your Jet Studio Software account for processing. Please ensure that all your pop-ups, forms, etc. include language to provide this consent. One way that you can do this is via an opt-in box on your forms — functionality provided by Jet Studio Software.
5. Your leads’ personal data may be collected and transferred to your Jet Studio Software account using functionality like pop-up and embedded forms. These forms are one of the most important Jet Studio Software tools you can use to gain compliance with the GDPR. Carefully design each of your forms to make sure the language in the body and/or footer is clear, specific, and covers all possible reasons for using the data collected.
6. Keep accurate records and update any information requested by your leads. Jet Studio Software helps by providing you with a record of the email address, name, and timestamp associated with every lead sign up who completes and submits a form to demonstrate easy-to-access proof of consent.
7. If you integrate Jet Studio Software with external tools and platforms, please consider the ramifications of sending your leads’ personal data into those tools and platforms. Find out if you need to take any additional action to ensure your compliance with the GDPR.
8. Keep in mind that any existing consent already obtained can continue to be relied on, as long as it meets the GDPR standards for consent. It’s not necessary to re-request consent from your existing leads when the GDPR goes into effect if this has been done.
Data processing documentation:
1. We have added a Data Processing Addendum (DPA) in-app for all customers who have personal data on our customers. This agreement will ensure that you are compliant with the end visitor data you have collected.
There are a few extra steps you need to take to ensure your site is compliant.
Be sure to:
- Add a check box to opt-in. On any forms you use, you’ll need to take an extra step to ask for consent too. Use plain language to request consent and explain why you need this information. Learn more in this Help Center article on how to add a checkbox to allow users to opt-in on your forms.
- Don’t forget to update your cookie consent message either. Read more here on how to add one to your landing pages.
The GDPR does not prohibit the collection of data; instead, the GDPR lays out that consent to the use of personal data is a fundamental right.
You need to clearly explain why and how personal data is being collected, and get explicit consent from EU/EEA users to use their personal information in this way.
Managing Your Data
Jet Studio Software is committed to your privacy rights.
GDPR stipulates that users have the right to decide how their information is shared and used.
When you allow Jet Studio Software access to your personal information, we are able to learn how to improve website functionality and performance.
Cookies do this by remembering things like login information and preferred language and font settings.
They can also make advertising more relevant and specific to your interests.
Jet Studio Software uses your personal information to ensure the best experience possible on our website and products.
Your data helps us focus on our mission and achieve our goals, so we can:
- Run our business (and help you run yours.) From log in to authentication and account management to payment processing you provide us with essential information to keep teams productive, innovate new products and features so you grow your post-click experience.
- Deliver a delightful site experience. We collect anonymous information that we analyze to understand site behavior. Your visits and clicks help us learn what we’re doing well and also where we can improve your Jet Studio Software experience.
- Support and communicate with customers. We want you to be able to easily contact our Support team through our Live Chat or other support channels.
- Keep you in the know. We want to connect you to marketing materials like emails and messages so you know about our latest features, products, services, and content. Jet Studio Software may combine the information that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
California Do Not Sell My Personal Information (CCPA)
Please note that this applies to California residents only and is effective as of January 1, 2020
This information, collected through cookies, is typically used by these third-party advertising networks to serve you with advertisements tailored to meet your preferences and likely interests.
Some of these third parties also use mobile identifiers to collect information about your mobile device usage in order to provide tailored advertising.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), California residents have the right to opt out of the sale of personal information about them or their household.
You need not be physically present in California to exercise this right, provided that you have a current California residence.
There is no charge for making this opt-out request.
This right is subject to certain exemptions.
For example, the law does not apply to information that has been aggregated and/or unidentified such that it could not reasonably be used to identify you.
It also does not apply to information that we share with third-party service providers in order for them to perform certain business functions for us.
We may use IP-address based geolocation and other technologies to determine whether you are eligible to exercise the opt-out right.
If you are interested in more information about tailored browser advertising and how you can generally control cookies from being put on your computer to deliver interest-based advertising, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out link, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA’s) Consumer Opt-Out link or TrustArc’s Advertising Choices Page to opt-out of receiving tailored advertising from companies that participate in those programs.
You may also use the links available in advertisements that appear in the Services and learn more about our advertising practices through the About Our Ads link that may be available through the Services.
If you have a Google account, we may use Google Analytics to display advertising to you.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customize Google display network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page.
You will need to log in to Google via the Sign In link if you are not already logged in when you visit that page.
Cookies are small data files (alphanumeric identifiers) sent to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser.
Cookies enable websites to remember your browser settings and the preferences you have set such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences.
They can also provide useful information like how and when pages in a website are visited and by how many people.
Jet Studio Software cookies do not collect personal information.
Jet Studio Software does not use cookie information with other personal information to tell us your screen name, email address, or who you are.
There are several types of cookies.
Some come directly from our website and others come from third parties that have placed them on our site.
Cookies can be stored for varying amounts of time on your browser or device.
A session cookie is deleted after you close your web browser.
A persistent cookie will remain on your device until they expire or are deleted.
There are 4 types of cookies we use on our site:
- Essential cookies.
- Optimization cookies.
- Preference based cookies.
- Targeting cookies.
Essential cookies enable the basic functionality of a website like page navigation, site security, and integrity.
Without these cookies you can’t access Jet Studio Software and its services.
Optimization cookies are able to provide insights, statistics and analytics to help us understand how you use the site, so we can optimize pages, build new experiences and improve content.
For example, these cookies count the number of visitors to our site, the pages you visit, and how long you stay on the site.
Our goal with analytics is to make sure all users find what they are looking for as quickly and as easily as possible.
This data is collected anonymously, meaning there is no personally identifiable information collected.
Preference cookies enable a website to access preferences that change how we visualize or interact with a website like remembering your regional location or preferred language.
Targeting cookies (aka advertising or marketing cookies) track visitors across various sites to serve and track the effectiveness of ad content and campaigns used on third party sites.
These cookies deliver digital content that is relevant to your online behavior.
Third party service providers place them on our website to remember your browsing activity to gain insight into contextual demographics and categories such as age and gender or hobbies and interests.
This information is anonymized in an effort to deliver contextually relevant advertising.
- Recognizing when you log in and any preferred settings.
- Giving you a browsing experience that is unique to you and to serve you content which we believe improves your site experience
- Analyzing how you use our site which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own performance.
We place cookies from the following third parties.
More information on what they and their privacy policies can be found below and, in some cases, you may be able to alter your ad settings through their own sites.
You can learn more about the third party services we use and their respective privacy and/or cookie at the Third Party Policy.
Within your browser settings you can decide your own cookie preferences.
As every browser is different, the settings may vary.
In general you can set your browser to accept, block or delete cookies as well as any third party cookies or from specific websites.
To know more about how to delete cookies from your browser settings,
By blocking cookies from our website you may encounter access issues and be unable to access certain features and functions.
We highly recommend allowing cookies for optimal performance.
You can control and opt-out of interest based advertising and other third party cookies via the Privacy Controls web page.
While we seek complete transparency, we reserve the right to occasionally add or remove services that place cookies on our site, which will result in periodic updates to this policy.
Third party providers and services
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Authorized ad providers (vendor list)
We and our advertisers use the following third parties to deliver advertising, including personalized advertising based on your preferences or interests across services and devices, and to measure and analyze the effectiveness of ads, on our platforms or elsewhere.
Analytics and measurement
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Social networks and sharing widgets
Our websites may use the Personal Data provided to allow Users to invite their friends – for example through the address book, if access has been provided – and to suggest friends or connections inside it.
This type of services allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the web pages of our websites and interact with them.
This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
This type of services is functional to the centralized management of the tags or scripts used on our websites.
The use of such services involves the flow of User Data through them and, where appropriate, their retention.
Traffic optimization and distribution
This type of service distribute content using servers located across different countries and to optimize their performance.
Which Personal Data are processed depends on the characteristics and the way these services are implemented.
Their function is to filter communications between this Application and the User’s browser.
Considering the widespread distribution of this system, it is difficult to determine the locations to which the contents that may contain Personal Information of the User are transferred.
Data handlers, hosting, and backend infrastructure
This type of services has the purpose of hosting data and files that enable our services to run and be distributed as well as to provide a ready-made infrastructure to run specific features or parts of our websites.
Some of these services work through geographically distributed servers, making it difficult to determine the actual location where the Personal Data are stored.
Privacy controls and opt out of interest-based ads
We rely on advertising to make many of the Jet Studio Software Services available to you.
Third Party Personalized Advertising
These third parties may also collect some same information that we collect through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Once third parties collect this information, they control how it is used for Third Party Personalized Advertising.
We require third parties who collect information on the Jet Studio Software Services to provide opt-outs from the use and sale of information, or other controls, as described below.
Remarketing and behavioral targeting
This type of service allows our websites and its partners to distribute, optimize and display advertisements based on the User’s history of use of our websites.
This activity is done by tracking Usage Data and using Cookies, which is transferred to partners who manage remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
Some services offer a remarketing option based on lists of email addresses.
How To Disable Third Party Personalized Advertising
Opt-Out of Cross-Site Third Party Personalized Advertising
You may opt out of cross-site third party personalized advertising using several industry-provided frameworks that many advertisers and advertising networks, exchanges, platforms, and technology providers participate in:
We also provide a list of advertisers and advertising networks, exchanges, platforms, and technology providers that are authorized within Google’s Ad Manager to provide personalized advertising on the Jet Studio Software Services, with links to their privacy policies where you can review your privacy choices and data rights at the Vendor List web page.
Set do not Track Signal
Some browsers have an option to set “Do Not Track,” signals in addition to managing cookies.
Mobile Devices, Table, Connected TVs, Gaming Consoles, and Other Digital Media Streaming Devices
When you use a dedicated app on an Internet-connected device, the provider of the app may use an advertising ID or other methods provided by the device or platform to identify you (instead of cookies).
In some cases you’ll be able to opt-out of personalized advertising for all applications on a device.
In other cases, you may have the option to opt your platform account out of personalized advertising across multiple devices.
You may also have the option to reset your advertising ID, which is a non-persistent identifier used specifically for advertising that can be reset by the user.
Here are some of your options and how to use them on a number of platforms and devices:
REMINDER: All devices and browsers are different and the methods described below may have changed so always refer to the relevant instructions for your particular device or browser if you run into issues.