JET STUDIO SOFTWARE DMCA POLICY
Effective April 25, 2020
We take the intellectual property rights of others seriously and require that our clients and their authorized users do the same.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act established a process for addressing claims of copyright infringement that we have implemented for Jet Studio Software services.
If you own a copyright or have authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner and want to report a claim that a third party is infringing that material on or through a Jet Studio Software service, please send a notice to our copyright agent that includes all the items below, and we will expeditiously take appropriate action:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want removed or access to which you want disabled and the URL or other location of that material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”;
- The following statement: “The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
Our Use of Copyrighted Content
We may modify, adapt, or re-publish the content, including several links and information about the author or company owner of the content.
We may delete the content if a request is made by the owner.
With the limitation of generic non-copyrighted materials, such as text, that can’t be removed.
Additional Copyright Disclosures of NintendoHill
© 2019 Pokémon. © 1995–2019 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
Pokémon, Pokémon character names, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS, Wii, Wii U, and WiiWare are trademarks of Nintendo.
Distribution in any form and any channels now known or in the future of derivative works based on the copyrighted property trademarks, service marks, trade names and other proprietary property (Fan Art) of The Pokémon Company International, Inc., its affiliates and licensors (Pokémon) constitutes a royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license from the Fan Art’s creator to Pokémon to use, transmit, copy, modify, and display Fan Art (and its derivatives) for any purpose.
No further consideration or compensation of any kind will be given for any Fan Art. Fan Art creator gives up any claims that the use of the Fan Art violates any of their rights, including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary rights publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas or any other right, including the right to approve the way such material is used.
In no uncertain terms, does Pokémon’s use of Fan Art constitute a grant to Fan Art’s creator to use the Pokémon intellectual property or Fan Art beyond a personal, noncommercial home use.
Additional Copyright Disclosures of Wikicat
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any hosting company, plugin provider, theme company or WordPress Foundation, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.