JET STUDIO SOFTWARE COMMENT GUIDELINES, MODERATION, AND LIMITATION
Effective April 25, 2020
Jet Studio Software allows commenting on published posts.
This Comment Policy is a document that describes the regulation, rights, possibilities, and how you can comment on Jet Studio Software.
Things you need to know
Like many other sites, NintendoHill has a Comment Policy.
When commenting on NintendoHill the text fragment you send to NintendoHill is filtered numerous times.
We use third-party services to filter the comments posted on NintendoHill.
We also use comments to answer you, advise you, and so on.
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comments from posters who identify themselves.
- Comment Name – We do not allow Keywords stuffed in the name field. You must use your name or nickname for commenting. Comments using keywords such as “Web Design Company” or similar will be flagged as spam and deleted.
- Valid E-Mail – E-Mail addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. E-Mail addresses that look like spam will be flagged as spam.
- Language and Manners – This blog is written in English, so leave your comments in English. NintendoHill is a “family-friendly site” therefore any comment that includes offensive or inappropriate language, and/or considered rude by our editorial staff will be edited or deleted. This is a friendly community, so play it NICE.
- Add Value – A comment which does not add to the conversation runs of on an inappropriate tangent or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted. All spam comments will be deleted because they do not add value to the site.
- Limit Links – We love resources as they can be really helpful sometimes, but in order to prevent spam and assure quality, we must limit links on the comments. Do not add more than two links in the comment. If you do so, your comment will be added for further review. Do not sign your comments with a backlink to your site. They will be removed.
- No Personal Attack Comments Permitted – In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- All Rights Reserved – NintendoHill Editorial Staff reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. We also have the right to block access to anyone or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Hold Harmless – All comments within NintendoHill are the responsibility of the commenter, not the editorial staff of NintendoHill. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and you agree to hold NintendoHill, all subsidiaries of NintendoHill, and all representatives of NintendoHill harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
Comment Policy Changes
You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this website and this Comment Policy peridiocally and to be aware of any modifications.